What Should I Expect When I Visit Your Church?
Each week you’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Our worship services have contemporary worship music, and a practical message straight from God’s Word. Our goal is to help you understand the truths of the Bible and how to apply them to your life.
Sunday School - 9:30 am
Sunday Worship Service - 10:45 am
Wednesday Bible Study - 6:30 pm
Journey Groups are held at various times and locations throughout the week.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wear whatever you would like! You will see everything from suits and ties to shorts and flip flops to military uniforms. The dress code is as diverse as the members.
- Sunday school is offered at 9:30 am for kids in Kindergarten to 5th grade, as well as for teens in 6th to 12th grade.
- Children can also attend Children’s church during Sunday morning worship services at 10:45 am.
- Nursery is available at all of our services for infants and toddlers up to age 3.
- We do take up an offering every week from our members, but you should not feel compelled to give as a guest.
- We offer communion to anyone who has professed faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior and is living a life committed to him. You do not have to be baptized or be a member of OBBC to partake in communion. We take communion on the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30 pm
- Every Wednesday at 6:30 pm, we have mid-week activities for families and individuals, including Adult Bible Study, Children’s Ministries and Youth Group.
- Journey Groups meet at various locations and times throughout the week.